Thursday, March 28, 2013

Questioning Gender

So last night I had a dream. They told me the baby is a boy, then in the delivery room, gave birth to a girl.

But yes that sums up what this post is about. At our 20 week ultrasound, we found out the gender. They said it is a boy, but I didn't see it. The dude was not cooperating much and napping during the ultrasound so the tech did not get a great shot. He was laying sideways, curled up, so yeah... I know they are good, they know what they are looking for, but still I question it. The ultrasound tech did not give me a shot of what she saw so I cannot share it to get opinions.

I believe I would feel this way if they said girl too. Just one of those things, unless it is 100% clear, I will question it.

I have bought boy clothing. I am excited for a baby boy. I am very happy in our decision not to find out Evie's gender since everything is gender neutral.

I guess I will have this thought in my head until this baby is born. So a good 3-8 weeks (thinking 37 - 42 weeks of pregnancy). Wow that is really not much time!

Ah, would have been better to not find out, then I would not be questioning anything and would be relying on mommy gut (which I got right with Evie).

Also they say boys and girls carry differently. Well I am similar as I carried Evie. Still all out front, only thing that looks pregnant is my belly, just it is lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment