Monday, March 18, 2013

32 weeks

How Far Along:
32 weeks! Wow!

How Big is Baby and what Baby is up to (baby center copy and paste):
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

Weight Gain:

18 pounds. Not bad....

Best Moment of the Week:
Evie kissing my belly when I asked her to give her brother a kiss :)

Movement:

OH yea. Punches to the cervix are fun. He likes to stretch out to all edges. Nice and uncomfortable.

Belly Button:

Innie still :)

What I miss:

Not having to get up to pee many times in the middle of the night. Going pee and thinking after...that is it? Yep bladder getting smooshed.

How I am feeling:

Blah. But not that bad and I should not complain. Just uncomfortable. Walking is difficult when he is really low. Get nauseous when I don't eat. Get icky if I eat too much. A small sweet spot that is hard to hit, especially on the weekends.

Cravings/Aversions:

Yep ice cream. I made Evie and I milkshakes this weeeknd and they were tasty. 

What I am looking forward to:

start getting things done on our list. We completed a chalkboard wall that I have been wanting to do. Just need the energy.

32 weeks with this dude:

32 weeks with Evie:




Yep I definitely look pregnant! I need to plan next weeks' picture and wear the same shirt. ok next weeks shirt is not in rotation anymore, so maybe 34 weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment