Thursday, May 27, 2010

30 weeks

How Far Along: 30 weeks
How Big is Baby: 16.25 - 17 inches. Around 3 lbs
What is Baby up to: As baby' skin smoothes out, her brain just keeps getting more wrinkled. All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so essential brain tissue. She's also adding some brawn - her grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger.
Total Weight Gain: +7ish
Best Moment this Week: Seeing the baby move on the outside! Was finally moving high enough and I was paying attention! Also finishing painting the nursery!
Movement: Lots! Afternoon and evening. Also in the middle of the night whenever I get up to pee.
Belly Button: Inny.
What I Miss: Good quality medicine. Being able to hold my bladder easily.
What I am Looking Forward To: Starting parenting for newborn class next week!
Gender: Thinking Girl...But also thinking boy from how I am carrying/gaining weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment