Friday, May 14, 2010

Dentist

So I have a dentist appointment next next Monday - the 24 - so in 10 days! Time to start my daily flossing so I don't get lectured too much. I don't know why but I hate flossing. So awkward. But I know I should do it more often, just never remember to unless I keep the floss out and in my face.

I think everyone does this - not really keep up with dental hygiene until a month or a few weeks away from their dentist appointment.... Think the dentists know this?

Ugh I hate going to the dentist. I do love my dentist - one of the best ones I have ever had. But I just don't like someone having their hands in my mouth...and all the tools. I am told I have a small mouth, so maybe that is why I hate it so much.... And being pregnant, I just don't want to go - but I know it is best and a good thing to go while pregnant...Yes I am already dreading going. But better to go every 6 months than put it off for 3ish years and get 6 fillings (ugh that was torture - yep that happened 2ish years ago)...

No comments:

Post a Comment