Friday, May 14, 2010

Weekend plans!

OK I am excited for the weekend!!!

Tonight we are going to tape the bottom half of the nursery. So saturday morning I can wake up, eat breakfast and do the first coat of green on the bottom! Let it dry, then Nick will help with the second coat - when he gets out of bed! Then I hope to finish the closet - at least install more shelves so I can move as much over as possible (need shelving for pants, sweaters, etc). Also hoping to paint the circles on the bottom of the nursery on Sunday. Also want to give the dogs a bath this weekend. And clean our bedroom - wipe down the walls and the windows and wash the curtains and the quilt.

Yeah sounds like a busy weekend... as are all my weekends since I want to get things done early! Now what will I actually get done?

No comments:

Post a Comment