Wednesday, April 10, 2013

35 weeks

How Far Along:
35 weeks

How Big is Baby and what Baby is up to (baby center copy and paste):
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds. Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.


Weight Gain:
I'll stick with last weeks 20 lbs. Will find out at my 36 week appointment on monday :)

Best Moment of the Week:
I do enjoy the movement. And realizing what I was feeling was a foot. Was not able to decipher body parts when 
pregnant with Evie but now I actually know what is what!


Movement:
All the time. Loves to stretch out, kick, squirm, etc. 

Belly Button:

Innie still :)

What I miss:
Bending over. Having energy. 

How I am feeling:
Tired. Just feelling blah. Nauseous on and off. My cold is going away. Starting to waddle. Lately get a braxton hick whenever I stand. just lovely.

Cravings/Aversions:
Nothing really. Been nicer out and have been enjoying salads.

What I am looking forward to:

Having this kid.


And 35 weeks with Evie:

Wow yes this kid is lower. Loved that I used the same shirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment