Friday, April 26, 2013

37 weeks


How Far Along:
37 weeks (yep missed updating for 36 weeks)

How Big is Baby and what Baby is up to (baby center copy and paste):

Your baby is now considered "full term," even though your due date is three weeks away. If you go into labor now, his lungs will likely be mature enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb. (Some babies need a bit more time, though. So if you're planning to have a repeat c-section, for example, your practitioner will schedule it for no earlier than 39 weeks unless there's a medical reason to intervene earlier.)
Your baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard). Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long. But don't be surprised if your baby's hair isn't the same color as yours. Dark-haired couples are sometimes thrown for a loop when their children come out as blonds or redheads, and fair-haired couples have been surprised by Elvis look-alikes. And then, of course, some babies sport only peach fuzz.


Weight Gain:
Around 20 lbs still. Gaining slightly but not bad at all.

Best Moment of the Week:
Actually last night I painted my toe nails. Kind of proud of that. It was difficult, but now sporting a fun blue for the non shoe weather we are having!


Movement:
Stretching, punching, etc. Yep this kid is more active than I remember Evie being. Movement has slowed and not as active as before - meaning get more stretches than I do dancing.

Belly Button:

Still an innie, but getting nice and flat on the top

What I miss:
not carrying a bowling ball on my pelvis. Every time I stand up I have to pee. Just leaning to get something is difficult. 

How I am feeling:
See "What I miss". I have energy here and there. But get tired out so easily now. No matter how much water I drink I am still thirsty. 

Cravings/Aversions:
Not sure. Ice Cream. And grilling lots of stuff this week since it is so nice out!

What I am looking forward to:

Having this kid. Really any time now. you are more than welcome to come out little dude. We have diapers, clean clothing. Bassinet is together. Swing is together. Just waiting on you. come out come out wherever you are!

37 weeks with this dude:



37 weeks with Evie:


Wow how the bump is very different now. Much lower and not out as much. Interesting. Very Interesting.




No comments:

Post a Comment