Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Blah

Today has been a blah day. Don't know what it is but just don't feel 'normal'.

Started the day. Woke up, started to get ready for the day. I had a 1/2 glass of water on my night stand and decided to drink it, you know because I was asleep and thirsty. Normal thought and morning routine right?

Then felt something in my throat and yep the water came up. So odd. Have not had that happen at all this pregnancy. Coughing causing puking - yes. Gagging while brushing my teeth and puking - yes. But not just start to throw up. I do have to say, of all things coming up, water is not that bad. It hydrates, does not sting, and doesn't taste like anything (gag - bile).

Started to feel better, or just forced myself to finish getting ready. Dropped Evie off at daycare and was at work before 7:30. Had a 1/2 muffin and didn't want anything else. Then started to feel more and more nauseous. Lovely. Made a tea and forced myself to drink water. Got myself a ginger ale, that I slowly nursed. Around 12:30 decided, ok I am done, still feel icky, I am going home since I feel like I could puke at any second.

Got home, laid down. Got a bit of a nesting energy and swept and did some dishes. Forced myself to eat some pasta for lunch around 1:45. Drank more tea. Took a shower. Now I am sitting in the kitchen writing this while making stuff to finish the breakfast burritos I started yesterday to freeze for Evie and Nick (I hate hate eggs).

Still feel nauseous. Kinda crampy and going to the bathroom 3x today. And just feeling off and not myself.

I think it is just a bug. I am only 35.5 weeks (hey at this point I can start counting half weeks). So maybe this is something or just a bug. My money is on a bug since I am so doubtful of going into labor before my due date. Kinda expecting to be induced since that is what happened last time. Oh and look another braxton hick contraction.

Blah. Blah Blah Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment