Sunday, March 28, 2010

21 weeks

Technically, I turned 21 weeks on Wednensday. Nick takes my belly pictures on Thursdays, so I thought I would do a weekly pregnancy week...

So here is the pictures he on Friday (usually takes on Thursdays, but he was working till 11pm on Thrusday so we postponed it a day). Finally I am smiling in the pictures and look good!!

So I have stolen a few of these questions from other blogs...
How Far Along: 21 weeks
How Big is Baby: According to the bump.com The size of a banana. 10.5 inches long and 12.7 ounces.
Total Weight Gain: Hovering around 1 pound!
Sleep: Going well, waking up more in the middle of the night to get comfy. Soooo miss sleeping on my stomach.
Best Moment this Week: Laying in bed last weekend and feeling a kick with my hands..I think.
Movement: Feeling kicks daily. Nick hasn't yet. Usually they are very low.
Belly Button: Inny. Just stretching, but not coming close to the outside.
What I Miss: A beer or a cold beverage after along day
What I am Looking Forward To: Nick feeling kicks

No comments:

Post a Comment