Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I heart Wednesdays

Wednesday is the best week day of the week!!! First of all, It is Penny's Agility Day! Second - It is pregnancy week change day (21 weeks!!!) ! Two good things for one day!

Penny was fantastic at agility tonight! We did really well with some complicated handling things. And Penny is getting fantastic at holding her contacts with the A frame and dog walk! Penny so loves Agility. She gets excited when I pull the agility bag out and start to fill up her treat bag! When we pull into American K9 country - she starts to whine! Today we didn't get out of the car right away and she was having a hissy fit. So cute about how excited she gets! Oh also, I need to do some research. Mass has some AKC agility events that accept mix breeds!!! Got her AKC number for trials. So cannot wait to do agility trials with her again. Just have to figure out how late I can continue to do agility - Dr said as long as I am comfy. So need to figure that out. But I want to do it as long as possible.. ugh don't know. Also wonder when I can get back into agility.

(Oh other note - my meyer lemon tree is blooming! took some pictures and will post soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment