Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hello World


So I opted to make a blog! My thought is to write about everything, dogs, life, baby, cooking, agility, whatever. No real format so you will be surprised!

So who am I. I am a 27 year old woman. Married Nick on June 28, 2008. He is amazing and loves me so much. We have 2 dogs and a bunny

This is Penny and Luna. Penny is on the right and Luna is on the left. We adopted both dogs and found them on petfinder.com.
We adopted Penny March 17 2007. She is from Tenessee. When we adopted her she was 1ish years old. This means that Penny is now almost 4.5 years old! She is a golden retriever australian shepherd mix. Such a perfect and athletic dog! We do dog agility every Wednesday and try to compete in trials (CPE, USDAA, and AKC) when they fit into our schedule.
We adopted Luna September 12, 2009. She is from Louisiana. It was a little bit of a drive to pick her up in Main, but totally worth it! She is a fantastic dog and such a cuddler. We believe that she was a stray and wants nothing more than to cuddle with us! They estimate her age to be 2 years old. I am starting dog agility with her, and she is learning really well. This is a fantastic thing for her since she is a skittish dog and is afraid of everything. Now she is doing most obstacles without hesitation! Such a big step for her! In the 6 months we have had her, she has done a 180. At first she wouldn't come in the house, now she has confidence!
Luna and Penny get along so well together! They are just like sisters and play all the time! These two mesh so well!


This is Lilly. He is a male Dutch rabbit. Nick gave him to me for my birthday (22nd) my senior year in college. We got him from a pet store. We were not smart enough to adopt at that point. Anyways, he is now 5.5 years old! He is neutered. Anyways, when we got him, they said he was a female..so I named him Lilly. A few months later, he started humping this grey and white koalla that was about his size. And his manly bits dropped down. Yep, that was a surprise! He is a nice bunny, he has a temperament of a cat. He will let you pet him on his terms and will bite you when he is done. We have boxes all around the living room for him to play in. He loves his box house!

So what else to add. Oh yes! I am pregnant. Took a home pregnancy test on November 29, 2009 and it was positive! We both were very surprised about how quickly it happened... Anyways, the pregnancy is going amazing. Had a little morning sickness, but only nausea, and it went away early. I am due August 4, 2010! So I am 5 months in and only 4 left to go! Will make another post with some baby stuff...

Oh yeah, I wanted to post how I came up with the name for this blog. One of my favorite books growning up was called "Morgan the Magnificent". So thought it was fitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment