Thursday, March 25, 2010

Luna Yearly Vet Appointment

Was so proud of her at the vet! She entered the building well. Handled the exam fantastically. Just laid down and enjoyed all the pats and treats! She was a little freaked out when they took her temperature - but who likes something stuck up their butt!

I could not believe how well she handled getting shots. She was more interested in the treat she was eating than getting a shot. Nothing like Penny (who had to be muzzled last time. and held down by 3 people!).

Luna is 33 pounds! Great shape! Nothing bad about her! And they noticed she is athletic - saying they knew that by her slower heart beat. The only thing I need to do is a better job brushing her teeth. They showed me a better way to do it (hold her mouth closed) to help prevent her from licking off the toothpaste and help me reach the back teeth.

So Luna got an A vet!!! Good Girl! I think she deserves a bully stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment