Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!

Last night we were invited to go to our favorite Thai restaurant to celebrate their chinese new year celebration. The restaurant was packed with loyal costumers and friends. A lot of people we work with were invited too! The celebration started around 6:30. All week was not sure if we would go, depending on Evies mood and sleep schedule. But we were lucky!

Yesterday she had a playdate and played hard! After she took a 2 hour nap until 5pm! I could not believe it. So we were able to go!!! You would not believe it - she stayed up until 9pm!!! Seriously.

We enjoyed some insanely yummy Thai food. I do not know the names of the dishes but they were good. My favorite was a beef and asparagus dish. And of course pad thai.

Evie did not eat as much as I was expecting. I dished up 2 plates one for me and one for evie. She ended up sitting on my lap and ate my plate while I ate hers. She enjoyed feeding me more than feeding herself. I think she had some noodles and some chicken. The food was spicy, and a few times I had to wipe her tongue off... But no crying. I think she was overwhelmed with all the people, but had fun playing.

Was a fun night! I still cannot believe she did so well and stayed up so late.

This morning she is still in bed at 9am! She woke up around 6:45 and played happily in her crib. She had one cry that lasted for 3 seconds but fell back asleep. I know we tuckered her out, but cannot believe she is still in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment