Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Weight Loss So far

So I have lost 2 pounds to 174 as of Saturday morning. I did a great work out on Saturday at stroller strides and was sore till Monday. Such a good feeling.

Food over the weekend was ok. We went out to mexican to celebrate a friends birthday (chicken mole, but only had 2 small tortillas and pulled the cheese off the beans). Sunday celebrated Chinese New Year at our favorite Thai Restaurant, I had so much yummy food. Monday I was pretty good, but ended the day with mac and cheese. Also forgot it was monday since we had the day off and did not do my dance class, am kind of sad about that.

Yesterday I did not go to the gym since I had a 5.5 hour meeting. Today I can't go because I have a doctors appointment. Ugh. But I am watching what I am eating so I don't stray too much. I will work out tomorrow! I know I will! I have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment