Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Adventurous Eater

On Sunday we went to a super bowl party. We went early to visit so they could play with Evie while she was awake, happy, giggly, fun, etc, and not be stuck out with a tired cranky baby.

Evie had a blast! She got to try all sorts of foods, and everyone was surprised by what she at (my little piggy).

She tried chips and salsa. She would slurp the salsa off the tortilla chip and just look at me "more salsa please"
Nick gave her a bit of a buffalo wing. She demanded one of her own. I pealed the meat off the bone and didn't give her much skin (I think it is gross). But she ate a whole buffalo wing!
She also had cheese, grapes, pineapple, pigs in a blanket, a chip with onion dip, a few bits of a lemon cookie.

But what 1.5 year old eats buffalo wings and salsa? My kid! So happy she loves 'adult' foods with flavor and some spice. I swear putting some spice early into her baby purees are now paying off!

No comments:

Post a Comment