Monday, September 13, 2010

Fantastic Day

Today has been a great day so far!

Evie woke up around 6:30 am for a feeding. Then we laid in bed with her on my chest till 8:30. Was awesome to relax till then. We went downstairs to do stuff before Nick left for work (he sleeps in and gets in later). She was awake and happy the whole time!

In the morning/early afternoon, I was able to shower, put 2 loads of laundry away, do a load of laundry, wash the sheets! Vacuumed downstairs and went through recipes to make a meal plan for the week!

this afternoon we did our first successful grocery trip - just Evie and me. I wore Evie in the Ergo. Went perfectly. Got home and she let me put all the groceries away!

I was even able to make dinner! Evie helped!

Also Evie has been able to nurse without the shield so far 3 times today!

No comments:

Post a Comment