Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Morning Routine trial 1

Today, I tried to do everything to get ready in the morning so I know what I need to change once I go back to work today. Going to try it every day and see what I can improve. Would love to try to fit in a walk for the dogs.

Today I started late (when Evie woke up) at 7:30.
Woke up Evie, changed her diaper, changed her clothes (into more pjs), fed her
Showered
Dressed (now 8:30)
Went downstairs, let dogs out, made coffee
Pumped
Cleaned pump parts
Fed animals
Made Lunch
Makeup, brush teeth
9:15

Need to add to the list getting evie dressed and face washed. Getting bags together for Evie and me.

What I am going to change: get coffee together the night before. I am going to get our bags together the night before also.

To help save some time, I want to wake up before Evie and pump then shower. Then wake Evie up and feed her. Hopefully will help. And having coffee ready will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment