Thursday, April 1, 2010

22 weeks!



How Far Along: 22 weeks, 5 months! Pretty much starting month 6! wow!
How Big is Baby: Near one pound, and almost a foot long!
What is Baby up to: Baby can now hear outside noise! (Need to start playing music for him/her!). Nipples are starting to sprout, and face is fully formed. Baby is starting to settle into sleep cycles (12-14 hrs a day)
Total Weight Gain: Same as last week, didn't weigh my self today.
Sleep: This week hasn't been so good. Keep waking up in the middle of the night and not falling asleep...
Best Moment this Week: Still love feeling kicks!
Movement: Daily. In the mornings I feel them on my side!
Belly Button: Inny. Just stretching, but not coming close to the outside.
What I Miss: Nothing right now...
What I am Looking Forward To: Nick feeling kicks

Current picture (hair is shorter!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment