Thursday, April 8, 2010

23 weeks!



Been a good week! Had my monthly OB appointment on Tuesday. Went well. Just the typical stuff. Weight, BP, heart rate. Baby's heart rate was nice and strong. And kept moving around :) Talked to my doctor about flying. Since I have another ultrasound at 28 weeks to check the placenta - she said the best time to fly would be between 28 weeks and 34 weeks (depending on the outcome of the ultrasound).

How Far Along: 23 weeks
How Big is Baby: 12.7 to 20.8 oz. 10.5 to 11.8 inches
What is Baby up to: Face is fully formed!
Total Weight Gain: 2-3ish pounds. I like to compare in the mornings, but havn't weight myself in a few days.
Sleep: Sleep has been going well :)
Best Moment this Week: Hearing the heartbeat! Also Nick waking up a little in the mornings as we are getting up and putting his hand on the belly!
Movement: Lately have been feeling kicks in the afternoon and evening!
Belly Button: Inny. Just stretching, but not coming close to the outside.
What I Miss: A beer on a sunny day
What I am Looking Forward To: Nick feeling kicks. But every time he puts his hand on my belly, the baby stops or kicks somewhere else... Kicks are very low in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment