Thursday, April 22, 2010

Alpha Phi Alum Weekend


Realized I never updated about alumni weekend! It was a blast. So happy that I went! Had fun hanging out with everyone and seeing everyone I havn't seen in years!

It was the Alpha Phi - Theta Tau Chapter 15 year anniversary!

The gala was enjoyable! Food was good (buffet), my dress looked good. So sad I didn't pull out my camera and get pictures. Oh well. Had a lot of laughs...

Sunday morning, I met with my line for coffee. I have so many littles! Could not believe it! 7 littles now! Wow! Go line. Some of the other alum and I were talking that some of them need to get 2 littles so we can expand and take up more of the tree wall! mauhahaha. We hung out at the coffee shop for 2 hours!

Afterwards, we went to the house for brunch. Wow there was a lot of people. It was odd since we are in a different house now than we were in when I was in college. Very cool that they have a kitchen, and a chef!

After brunch people talked about our history. 15 years as alpha phi!!! What the women went through when forming
our chapter. Kudos to them.

Talking to Karen (someone in my line and also lives in NH) - we are going to have an alpha phi NH alumni chapter! I am excited to get involved in that! Cannot wait to hear about it!

Oh and they also had our pledge class quilts on the wall! Had to snap a picture for old times sake!





While I was at RPI, I had to take a trip to the bookstore! And got some of the cutest baby RPI clothing! So cute!!! I could have bought more stuff..but knew I had enough. EEK!!! Also picked up some window decals for the new car..whenever we get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment