Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend Update

So in general this weekend was pretty good.

Started Saturday off with some errands! Went home and started putting more clothing into the closet. I think i have it figured out how I want it. Now to find time during the week day to get it done. I have many storage bins now for clothing that is out of season (really no reason to have these clothes out) and clothes that do not fit. I am keeping my non maternity clothing out since I will hopefully be able to wear it at the end of August or early September! So I have 3 66 gallon bins full of fall/winter clothing. 2 bins full of Nick's clothes that almost fit. And one garbage bag to donate. (I really need to go through our now 5 bags of donate clothing and organize it so that we can deduct it this year...).

Saturday we also went to Jon's (one of Nick's childhood friends (at least I think childhood, if not HS)) birthday party. I do not really mind being the only sober one. It was fun seeing people and just chatting.

Sunday I slept in - oh it was so awesome! The dogs didn't even wake me up! Made Angel Biscuits (buttermilk biscuits) but forgot they have to refrigerate for an hour so ended up not eating them. Made them this morning and I think I forgot the salt, oh well. We met with Shane (another one of Nicks friends that is one of mine now too :) ) for lunch. We tried out this new Chinese restaurant. Wasn't totally feeling chinese but I know they were and I wasn't really in the mood for anything so I was in a whatever mood. The food was horrible. I got a wonton soup - no flavor what so ever. I got general gau's chicken, and this was the sweetest thing I have ever tasted. I had a few pieces. happy I got white rice instead of stir fry rice. I mostly ate the rice and was happy. UGH. Never ever ever going there again. Now we all want North Garden to make up for this crappy chinese food. Afterwards we went to dairy queen and got blizzards! Was a great way to get that taste out of our mouths! Then we went to Lowes and got more pieces for the closet (one more drawyer and two medium bins). We are planning on doing the other wall this weekend and then hopefully be done.

So happy that all our clothing is out of the nursery. My shoes are still in there as well as some wicker furniture. I'll be moving things down to the basement tonight I think. Hopefully will start painting the nursery in 2 weeks! Now to choose color and do I want a chair rail in there? Wainscoting?

1 comment:

  1. You are a better woman than I. I cannot stand being around a bunch of drunk people, if I'm not one of them! :)

    ReplyDelete