Thursday, April 29, 2010

Penny's vet appointment

So Penny had her annual vet appointment today. It went sooooooooooooooooo much better than last year! This time we had a female vet that Luna has been to. Penny has lost 5 pounds since last years annual exam. I still want her to loose 2 more pounds - to help counteract her food stealing.

Poor Penny still had a hard time at the vet. She got so scared and started shaking when she got her temperature taken (I can't blame her....I wouldn't want that stuck up my butt either). Poor girl - felt so bad - and her eyes looking at me saying "What are you doing to me, why arn't you stopping them"... She had her blood taken, which she was better, but still shaking. Then she got a break and they brought in the shots. The first one went ok - she felt it going in. Then after that they started petting her in multiple areas while she got the shot and she did much better. Afterwards she got lots of treats.

When we got home - it was too nice out and I wanted to get some pictures of her next to the blooming bleeding hearts. Tried to get some pictures of Luna, but she was too exited and wanted to sniff everything to get a picture. I have a lot of the top of her head and her bum/tail.

Then we went inside and I rewarded her with a bully stick, which she really enjoyed!

Aww Penny..such a cutie!!

Penny sniffing the flowers. So happy I caught this one on film...ok not film since it is a digital camera - so happy I got this picture

Quickly got this one with her ears blowing in the wind!

And the one good picture I did get of Luna. Love her cute smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment