Thursday, April 29, 2010

26 weeks!


How Far Along: 26 weeks
How Big is Baby: 9 - 9.25 inches long and around 2 pounds
What is Baby up to: Baby is soaking up your antibodies, getting its immune system ready for life outside thw omb. Eye are forming, and it will soon be practicing the blink!
Total Weight Gain: +5
Best Moment this Week: Random people mentioning pregnant things to me - happy I really look pregnant
Movement: When I am waking up in the morning while in bed. Afternoon and evening
Belly Button: Inny.
What I Miss: Nothing really right now
What I am Looking Forward To: Finishing the master closet and starting to paint the nursery! Registering!




What else went on today - I had the glucoa test. Got to drink this tasty beverage. I had to drink it at home and make my way to the lab for blood to be drawn one hour after I finished it. It was not bad at all. Tasted like un-carbonated orange soda, with an odd after taste. Just a few big sips and I was able to finish it. The baby was all sorts of active after the drink! No surprise there! I will hopefully know the result soon! At least by next week's doctor appointment on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment