Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Induction

So I went to the hospital today to start Miso. Got there, changed, things hooked up, settled in. Then one of the doctors from my practice came in and did an internal exam. He had the medicine ordered. I was 2 - 2.5 and very soft and still 60%. He decided to wait for tomorrow to start the pitocin. So we came home. Well it was a good practice run. So now just a waiting game. He said that you could go tonight on your own. Yeah I highly doubt it.

I was surprised that in one day I progressed 0.5 tho! So hopefully the pitocin will help and make things progress quickly instead of day or so.

So been home. Took a nap. Had a tri tip sandwich (my mom makes the best tri tip). Just relaxing this last day. Was thinking about getting a pedicure, but I did my nails last night and they look pretty good so I will wait and get one after baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment