Thursday, August 4, 2011

1 more week

One more week that I have a baby. I am reminiciting over the past few years.
One year ago today was my due date. It came and went and nothing happened.

I am so happy I kept this blog over my pregnancy. Gives me something to look back on and remember.

I just cannot believe 1 more week till Evelyn is 1 year old. Where did the past year go? I have no idea.

Memories of her first being born. Memories of her first nights at home. Memories of this tiny little baby. Memories of her cuddles. memories of her learning to hold her head up. Memories of her smiling and cooing at me. Memories of her just wanting mama. Memories of her nussling into my chest. Memories of her first foods. Memories of her learning to sit. Memories of her first time reaching towards me to pick her up. Memories of her saying mamamama and looking straight at me! Memories of her sitting herself up. Memories of her first crawling. Memories of her first pulling up.

It has been a fantastic year. I just cannot believe I will have a 1 year old soon...tears me up

No comments:

Post a Comment