Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Planning Evie's First Birthday Day

Baby girl is 1 in 2 short days! Well really  less than 1.5 days. wow.

I am pretty sure I am taking that day as a vacation day. I will be emotional - remembering a year ago. And I don't think I will be able to drop her off and leave her at day care.

So we are going to have fun. Just her and me. Think we will start the day with homemade pancakes and chicken apple sausage. Go to a singing / music class to sing along and dance possibly. Maybe go to the public pool. Maybe go to the small children's 'museum' for her to crawl around, pull up, and play. Maybe meet dad for lunch, or just have lunch at home. And end the day with her favorite annies mac and cheese with peas and of course a cupcake!

I think it sounds like a fun day. Think we will do 2 of the outings above depending on weather, nap schedule. At the very least we will play outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment