Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Working Out

I did great for 2 days. Then stuff happened at work and had no time to work out. Boo. I was putting in time at work from 7am to 5pm. Pick up Evelyn from day care. She goes to bed around 7-7:30. Eat dinner. Then was working from dinner to 9-10. So yep was putting in many 12 hour days. Was so much fun.

I have been eating ok. I have been using http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ . I really like the site and it helps me track what I eat and caloric intake. It really does help and makes me realize where I am for the day.

Busy work schedule has been getting better so I hope to make it to the gym today! But on the plus side of busy work, I have been moving and running (literally) around at work so at least that is some activity. And I have been doing lots of stairs (I would say about 15 flights a day) since I am not a fan of the elevator.

But when I did go to the gym, I have been hitting cardio much harder than I used to. I still do weights. Also that is what I love about myfitnesspal - I can track how I work out!  Still have not weighed myself. Just keep forgetting to. oops

No comments:

Post a Comment