Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Work Out

As of last Friday, I am done pumping at work. It has been nice not to watch the clock at work and to have to take a break. I did it easily. Last week I only pumped the morning session. Then over the weekend only nursed her during morning and night. Then on Monday did not pump. Did not pump on Tuesday either. And not today. I have the pump in the car in case I get engorged or uncomfortable. So far so good!

Anyways, that means I have to start not eating as much. Since producing milk does take an extra 300 a day. Since I am now just doing morning and night, I need to start watching more what I eat. I am no longer nursing constantly. I am no longer pumping. I don't need to eat like I am.

So yes this does take time. I have found my self questioning before and after. Need to get back to how I was eating before pregnancy and nursing.

But also this change of my working schedule means something great! I can finally start working out at work again! I am actually very excited for this! Because I was taking 3 20 min breaks at work I found it hard to go to the gym. When I was taking 2 20 min breaks was also hard. Last week was not bad but had a lot to do outside of work, just didn't have the time (Evie's first birthday party, will update in a bit about that!).

Now I have the time to work out and I am bringing my gym clothing tomorrow! I am actually very excited to get back to the gym. I need this. It will give me more energy. I will fit better in my clothing. I will like myself more when I look in the mirror.

Will update tomorrow of how it went.

(oh side note, this great blog about 5 women loosing weight together has helped inspire me to get back into working out Cut The Crap. They all have done a good job and have been realistic about the weight loss journey. The ups the downs. The food temptations. The lazyness. But they are doing great!)

Maybe if I get the courage I will post my weight. I don't have a goal weight. I don't have a goal dress size. I don't have goal jeans/clothing. OK I want to get rid of my stomach and want my thighs to be thinner/less chubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment