Wednesday, October 20, 2010

my little girl is growning up!

Evie is long and skinny-ish.

Last night we tried on a 3-6 month pjs (they are the smaller of the ones we have), and they fit length wise. They are big for her, but *tear* she can wear them. And this morning since we don't have many long sleeved 0-3 and I refuse to buy more, I put her in a 3-6 onsie! She is swimming in it like she did when she was born with 0-3, but she can wear it.

Right now 0-3 is her size, but she can wear some 3-6 due to her length!

And I think she is done with newborn sized clothing. They still fit technically, but are too short in the arms and too short in the legs. But technically they fit, and I will still use them in a pinch if needed.

A few days ago I was going through pictures, and had one of her laying on my chest in the hospital on her birth day. Wow has she grown. Made me tear up

No comments:

Post a Comment