Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Woot! Sleep

I am totally going to jinx myself by writing this....

But for the past few nights - Evie has been sleeping 7 - 8.5 hours!

I feed her around 8:30 or 9. Then we swaddle her and put her in her crib. She falls asleep either right away or takes about 30 min and a few turn ons of the seahorse.

When Nick comes to bed, he moves Evie to her bassinette. (This weekend we are trying a whole night in her crib). Then she sleeps till 4:30 or 5, sort of wakes up enough to eat and goes back down until 7/7:30 when I wake her up for day care. She could sleep longer.

I think the move to the crib has helped her sleep better! The first night was so cute, we both were watching the monitor over the TV that was on in the background. Every time she would move Nick would say "Evie do you need a hug and kiss!" and then she would fall back asleep "oooo".

She does well in her crib!

No comments:

Post a Comment