Sunday, October 10, 2010

Working Mom's group

I am now attending a working mom's group on Saturday at a local baby store at 11:30. I really really enjoy it. A lot of the mom's there are around my age, give or take 5 years.

We all bring our babies too. Evie is the youngest. A lot of the other babies are 4 months - 7 months. So I am on a little different page than them. But it is a great place to talk about life, work, family, husbands, in-laws, etc. And get great advice from them. Example - Evie has a little bit of cradle cap. One of the moms there baby had cradle cap, along with excema, and she suggested head and shoulders to wash their hair. It does seem to help.

It is just great to get out and have some interaction with other women/moms. So enjoy it. And the store that it is held in conjunction with is great! They have such fun stuff, homemade items, toys, books, etc. Love giving them my business rather than Target or Babies R Us.

This group is something I do look forward to on the weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment