Saturday, October 16, 2010

pumpkin latte

I have a love for pumpkin lattes. Usually I am a black coffee person. Just regular coffee. Love it. I just love the taste. It compliments my style of breakfast (sweets). And just is good So far on its own! I am not a fan of flavored coffees. No sugar No milk!

But this time of year I so look forward to pumpkin lattes! It is my little treat when I am out.

Now when I go for coffee, I have to go for good quality. Just it is me. I can taste the difference. I swear.

So far this season I have had pumpkin lattes from Panera and Starbucks. We do have a local coffee shop that I may try out tomorrow.... But so far Panera makes the best pumpkin lattes. Starbucks, which I had today, tastes like fake pumpkin. The Panera one has spices in it that just makes my mouth happy.

mmm...Cannot wait for my tomorrow birthday coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment