Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

I ran out of steam last night and just could not do a blog update. So...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN a day late

We had a great Halloween here! We started the day at church (Evie wasn't her sleepy self, got hungry mid mass, and was wide awake the whole mass singing and talking. Everyone around us was staring at her - much more entertaining!). She was wearing her cute pumpkin mouse onsie.

Came home and I had to do this small photo shoot of her! The pumpkin was a lot larger than we needed.





We dressed Evie up in her halloween costume! The cutest Lady Bug there is!


We visited Grandparents and Great Grandparents. This really tired her out. The plan was to come home and do a little bit of trick or treating with our neighbors but she was toooooooo exausted. She slept in the Ergo while i gave out candy. At least she was still wearing her costume and a cute jack-o-lantern hat!


But we did carve pumpkins!!!!!!

Nick's metroid Pumpkin - this took him around an hour to carve... It does look good!


I didn't have much time so I just did a face. Hadn't done one in a while of just a face and I like it!


And the big pumpkin that Evie posed in, had to engrave her name into it!
I was going to add 2010 under but yeah that wasn't going to happen.


Next year we will go trick or treating on our street. I hope to sew Evie's costume that year too. And Nick and I will dress up next year while taking Evie trick or treating and handing out candy! I love halloween but this year I did not have the energy to decorate like I usually do. Next year though --- I will have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment