Monday, November 8, 2010

Evie is starting to reach and grasp things!

Yesterday was a fantastic day! While she was playing in her baby gym, she grabbed onto and would not let go of one of the bird toys! Later in the day I switched out some of them and she was fascinated by one of the new ones and kept playing with it - hitting it and staring.

That evening, Nick was showing her the flowers he got for me (aww). And she grabbed a flower. And about an hour before bed time he was playing with her new rattle - she grabbed onto it!

It is just amazing how new developments just amaze parents. Love it! Love how she is learning.

We made up a game on Sunday morning. I was slouching on the couch and she was on my tummy. She, with the help of gravity and my body, was able to roll and me catch her on my side. But when she is down no interest. No worries here. And I am happy that she is not mobile as long as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment