Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 1 - fun facts

First - Introduction:
Hi! I am Morrigan. I have been married since June 28, 2008. My husband and I just had our first child on August 11, 2010! We didn't find out the gender and it was a wonderful surprise come delivery day! She is a wonderful baby girl! Well you probably know this if you have read this blog in the past 3 months....

Recent Picture:
From Halloween! OK there is a more recent 2 posts down, but I like this one!


15 Fun Facts, These are going to be completely random:
1 - I am missing a ligament on my right thumb. I can only bend it at the joint connecting the thumb to my hand. This makes me grasp things oddly. I hold pens strangely and cut even stranger.
2 - I love Peanut Butter! I grew up eating PB&J every day. And now I have it most days at work for lunch.
3 - I am such an animal person. I have 2 dogs. If we had a larger house and a fence, I would have more.
4 - I train my dogs in dog agility and compete with one of them. Such a blast!
5 - I hate video games. I don't see a point in them. Whenever Nick plays they put me to sleep within the first 10 minutes.
6 - I have lived in the following states in this order: California, Ohio, California, New Mexico, Illinois, New York, New Hampshire.
7 - I have a male rabbit named Lilly. He is the Monty Python rabbit and has drawn blood on several occasions.
8 - I love my red hair and green eyes. They make me me. I love having 2 things that are uncommon.
9 - I love Halloween. Each year I buy more and more decorations. Want to throw a halloween party one year...
10 - If I could choose another job, I would either be a dog trainer or a baker.
11 - I have become addicted to cloth diapering! So love it!
12 - I am a coward. I have a hard time standing up for myself or speaking my mind. I can type a vent well on message boards or on here but I could never say that to the persons face. I want everyone to like me.
13 - I don't have many friends. Never had. A handful of good friend is better than a lot of somewhat friends. I just wish that we lived closer together.
14 - I have no friends to really hang out with where I live. That is why I joined a working moms group. I feel welcome there and get along with them very well. I so hope I get friendships out of it.
15 - I have a temper. It is the Irish in me. I try to control it and think I have progressed a lot. Have learned to speak my thoughts before I get upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment