Thursday, November 18, 2010

House Falling apart

I am so depressed. Everything seems to be breaking!

Last night I ran the dishwasher. Checked this morning. Not all the soap was washed off. So now the thing needs 2 washes to get everything clean. Wonderful.

The utensil drawer broke. We thought the cabinets were decent quality. But I doubt it. This is the second drawer that has broken. I may put a lot of things in it, but it should handle it! Our cabinets are bothering me too because the 'finish' is rubbing off and you can see the wood underneath.

The bathroom fan stopped working so we can't vent.

Hopefully that is the three and nothing else breaks. I wanted to spend my Christmas bonus on a nice DSLR camera, but now it is looking like a dishwasher. So not fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment