Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Where is the Snow???

OK I have full right to deny I ever wrote this. Especially come late January/early February.

I am one who isn't a fan of winter. I don't like the cold. I get sick of snow. I miss the sun in the evenings. I am a summer girl. I love having the windows open. Not wearing shoes. Wearing skirts. Living in sandles outside the house.Doing things outside. Going on long walks. Winter time in New England is not fun. Cold, dark, roads a disaster. Just not fun. Now I would possibly like winter more if I got back into skiing, but that is a whole 'nother post - too expensive and I don't like New England Skiing, I have been spoiled by west coast skiing.

But this time of year, I love snow. It is so magical. So pretty. Especially when it isn't that cold yet. Snow this time of year is just fun!

Usually we have had our first snow fall of the season by now. But none yet. And yes I want some. Can you believe I am saying that? It just doesn't seem like christmas time without it! I love the look of the Christmas lights outside glowing under the snow. Looking out at the falling snow with a warm mug of mulled apple cider

I so badly want to take Evie out in the snow! Need to get her something to wear in it. We have a fleece bunting my mom got her, but I feel like I need something waterproof to put her in while playing in the snow. I know she is probably too young and wouldn't do anything.

I cannot wait till she is old enough to make a snowman with me. To make snow angles. To go sledding! I would love to take her skiing. Playing with the dogs in the snow! Oh she will have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment