Saturday, December 18, 2010

No Arm Swaddling!

Last night, I did it! I swaddled her with her swaddle blanket and left her arms out!

AND SHE SLEPT!

Well to clarify, I swaddled her loosely with arms in, and she did pull them out about an hour in. She went down at 6:30. Woke up a little before 10 hungry. She was exhausted so didn't eat much when I got her home. Realized that I completely forgot to put her night time diaper on (bad mommy), so put it on. Decided to be daring and swaddled her with arms out!

SHE SLEPT TILL 6:30!!!!

That is right, 8.5 hours. With her arms out! And the odd thing, she didn't move around as much as she does completely swaddled. Hmm..... But she did move in the opposite direction - up her crib, not down like normal.

But it was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment