Monday, December 6, 2010

post partum hair loss

I have hair piles everywhere. It sucks. Piles by the couch as I hand brush my hair after a day of work. Piles in the morning when I brush my hair. Piles in the shower as I wash.

It is gross. There is hair everywhere. I have long hair, and do like it (especially Nick). This makes this postpartum hair loss even more dramatic on the floor. The piles of a few strands of hair looks like so much more. It is funny, there are dog hair piles and Morrigan hair piles. Both gross. I brush my hand through my hair and usually come out with one strand of hair. Ick. The white tiled bathroom floor, is never clean anymore. And I am afraid to vacuum before sweeping because I don't want to clog the vacuum with my hair!

I know I have more months of this. I hate having to make sure that I didn't leave a hair on Evie, between her and her diaper, under her clothing, intertwined between her fingers (which happens easily know since she loves to grab my hair).

I can see how many moms get a 'mom' cut. I can't do it. But there are times where I contemplate it. I just got a cut (need to post pictures) and love it. I am now sporting a long side bang. I styled it last night and this am and it did turn out good!

1 comment:

  1. the losing will slow down :) Mine really started around 3 months pp and is now back to normal loss (and has been for a few weeks).

    ReplyDelete