Thursday, December 30, 2010

What a wonderful Christmas

Ok its been a bit since I posted.

We had a wonderful wonderful Christmas! Evie got some great things! We just enjoyed being home with Evie. Loved Christmas morning. We let it drag out and would not change that for anything! Woke up with Evie. Made muffins. She took her morning nap while I picked up. Nick got up. Made mimosas. Opened stockings. Opened presents. Had a leisurly time sitting in front of the tree playing with Evie. Had a yummy breakfast.

Was perfect! I would say the best Christmas we have ever had.

Christmas Tree with Presents. Santa didn't wrap Evie's things. Wanted to make it easy for her to enjoy them!



Santa filled everyone's stockings! I hope to learn how to knit and make a stocking like mine and Evie's for Nick. And one for the animals similar. And yes my stocking is full. Just it is a huge stocking.


Mom...I think I have too many toys piled up here!


And Evie's big toy from Santa!


Christmas Morning breakfast. She wanted a muffin!


I have more pictures, just havn't uploaded them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment