Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Come Out! Come Out! Come Out!

"Come Out!"
"I'm Done!"

Those are the words I say the most in my head and whisper to myself. Seriously though, I am done!

The past few days have been icky. Moving takes so much effort, especially at night. I have a constant feeling of a stomach bug. Nausea that runs on and off. Loose Stools for a few days. I go pee every 15 minutes. It is just awesome here.

Yes I am still working. I don't want to talk to anyone. Don't have much motivation or concentration. Even though it was August, I think I felt better with Evie at the end than I do with this one. It is the sick feeling that just makes it SUCK. But still at work trying to get things done. I may take off some of next week to rest up a bit. That is if the kid is not here yet.

My appetite is on and off. I blame that on the nausea. Sometimes I want to eat something. Other times just the smell of food makes me want to puke.

Due on Saturday. So I am 39 weeks 4 days today. At the point (I remember doing this at the end with Evie) every time I go to bed wonder if I will wake up in the middle of the night in labor. And am disappointed each morning when my alarm goes off. Will I go overdue? Will this be a due date baby (that would be so cool)?

No comments:

Post a Comment