Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thoughts

So my due date is in 9 days. Wow. Single digits. Yes I know this means nothing, but it does mean any day now. I have contractions on and off, and lots of cramping. I have dropped which I never did with Evie! Or at least don't really remembering it. It is funny because when I sit down at work I feel like a guy with how far apart I spread my legs to fit my belly. haha.

But was thinking about when this kid will come. Here are the dates I think he is waiting for:
May 11 - due date, would be cool to come on the estimated delivery date
May 12 - what a great gift for mother's day
May 14 - my sister's birthday - would be cool too

Yes 2 out of 3 of those dates are overdue, but not that bad. And they are cool days :)

So I have 1-2 weeks of work left hopefully. Hope I don't go past 41 weeks. Yes I am working till this kid comes out, would rather spend time with him at home than just sitting around twiddling my thumbs at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment