Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Still Working

Yep, I am still working. Today at 40w4d I am still working. This week I put in a few hours in the office on Monday, and have done the rest of my working working from home. Just too uncomfortable to really want to deal with people. And I can get some stuff done to get this kid out of me...maybe

With Evie I worked till that Friday, 40w2d. So going 2 days longer than I did with her so far. I was feeling bad about not going into the office, but after I compared it to Evie's pregnancy, I realized I am doing pretty good.

I am able to check email, do a bit of work, not walk far to the bathroom, etc. The couch and dining room is much more comfortable than my desk. I can put my feet up, take a break when needed. Perfect for being overdue.

I have given up hope that my body knows how to go into labor. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment