Monday, May 6, 2013

39 weeks

How Far Along:
39 weeks. Now when someone asks when I am due - I can now say Saturday...

How Big is Baby and what Baby is up to (baby center copy and paste):
Your baby's waiting to greet the world! He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.


Weight Gain:
3 weeks and have not gained! So still hovering around 20lbs. 

Best Moment of the Week:
Hmm... Does this have to be pregnancy related? How about one evening Evie and I were going upstairs. I was carrying her and she told me she liked me. Love is one thing, but like...aww hunny I love/like you too!


Movement:
Slowing as he runs out of room. But still get some dance movements. Seem to be more arm movements than legs lately. 

Belly Button:

Has not changed much this week. So flat/poking out on top and inny at bottom

What I miss:
Bending over to get something. Even bending to get something on the ottoman is difficult. Not to be so exhausted at the end of the day, but that won't come back for a while. 

How I am feeling:
I have energy, but get tired quickly too. Motivation is starting to dwindle. Peeing is increasing. Lots of pain down low. Have to think for a second if I really want to get up. Funny when laying on the couch, I have to do it in multiple steps. First sit up. Second wait for energy/boost to stand up. 

Cravings/Aversions:
Nothing much. Not feeling anything spicy right now, but know that is spawned from killer heartburn

What I am looking forward to:

Giving Birth. Yep that would be it. And really introducing Evie to her baby brother. Watching them interact, grow up together, play, fight, etc. I am realistic and know how my sister and I grew up (now super close). 


39 weeks with Evie:


No comments:

Post a Comment