Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Still Overdue

Yep still pregnant.

I don't feel that bad in reality. Yes it hurts when I walk. Yes I am uncomfortable, but it hasn't gotten much worse in the past few weeks.

Went to my dancing for birth class last night. I love this class. It is fun to get together with a group of girls, laugh, dance, and have fun! And it has been fantastic in relieving pregnancy pains. I have learned a lot of moves that I hope to use during labor. I recommend this class to anyone pregnant - at any stage of pregnancy! It is a class where we do belly dancing moves, african, hawaiian, and other fun moves. I went to this class before I was pregnant and plan on going back after.

Anyways, was hoping it would help put me into labor. But yep morning came and nope, still home. I am working from home today so I can do some lunges, walk up and down stairs, sit and do moves on the exercise ball, bounce on exercise ball, whatever to get this kid out.

I am already 4cm dilated, so would be awesome to get this kid going. Also today is my sister's birthday. Would be kind of cool to share it with her. Only 16 hours left.

Guess I should change into some yoga pants and get moving! Come baby Come OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment