Monday, January 24, 2011

Blah

So I have realized all my posts are about Evie (and one to come after this). And I have a photo blog that is pretty much her. So yes my life is all about my child. I do know that.

I want to restart that 30 day blog challenge to get things a little off topic of baby. I stopped because i have to scan a picture in of my first love (my childhood dog, yes not a person but I love that girl so much!). But I will try to do this soon!

Also I am going to take a picture of my living room for you guys. We updated some pieces and re-arranged. Did not take a before picture (D'OH) but it looks FANTASTIC now! The room is so much more open and Evie has a play area - well will soon! There I go again talking about the baby.

I also haven't been writing much about the dogs. They are loving the deck (as am I) in the morning since I let them out there to do their business on top of the snow (I do clean it off regularly). This makes me realize how much I want a fence! Also we have not been to Agility in a while - snow sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment