Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011!

Wow! 2011! Feels like I just got used to writing 10 on all my dates.

2010 was such a fantastic year. It was by far one of the best years of my life. How could it not be? I had my wonderful daughter during 2010! My parents and sister visited me twice! And it ended wonderfully. With a perfect Christmas, and a relaxing New Years Eve.

For New years Eve we didn't do much. Made Stromboli. We shared a bottle of champagne over many hours. Watched a funny movie once Evie went to bed. Was great end to 2010.

I was in bed on New Years Eve at 11:30. Trying to keep Penny quiet to not wake up Evie (barking at fireworks).

New Years morning. Evie and I made coffee. Nick got me a cinnabon for that morning. Evie and I went to Target (and she was in the Ergo the whole time and loved it) and picked up a few things (well a lot) off the Christmas Clearance section.

We made yummy steak tips for dinner, along with rice and the spinach dish my family makes. Was yummy! A good celebration to 2011 and the things to come.

Also, for New Hampshire, we were blessed with wonderful warm weather. In the high 40s! We enjoyed it by going on a walk with Evie and the dogs. Luna was having so much fun prancing through the big piles of snow along the walk, and plowing into Penny. Evie enjoyed the fresh air, in the big girl portion of her stroller! Wasn't a long walk, since sidewalks arn't easy to walk on with snow... but it was enjoyable!

Evie in her big girl stroller!

No comments:

Post a Comment