Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Plan of Starting Evie on Solids

The plan has always been around 5.5 months that Evie will start solids. This is still the plan. About 2 weeks to go!!!

She is showing signs that she is ready. This weekend she grabbed my fork with cinnamon roll on it and opened her mouth.

While giving her her amoxicillian she didn't use much tongue thrust. And she opened her mouth for more.

She is starting to sit up fine! She has awesome head control. She loves to watch me eat.

Just waiting for her gut to develop more. And waiting for our diaper sprayer....

I am excited! I think I'll have fun making baby food. The plan is to start with oatmeal cereal. Then quickly move to fruits and veggies, either mixing in cereal or stand alone. Also I want to try finger foods in about a month.

I think the dogs are going to have a new best friend at the dinner table!

No comments:

Post a Comment