Thursday, January 13, 2011

Evie is growing up.... **tear**

Dropping Evie off at day care this morning I was informed that she is moving up to the next group... **tear** Really I started to tear up on my way to the car. She is growing up so fast!

I think they are moving her for space issues. And she is outgrowing the toys in the room she currently is in. With her starting to sit, and they keep telling me she will be mobile early, that I know this is a good move for her. She will love being with older kids. And more grown up toys.

But But But she is growing up! How can this be? I know she is getting older, but I didn't expect her to be out of there so early.

Really **tear**. One more sign she is getting to be a big girl... They do grow up... Cherishing every second with her this small. Especially this morning while Nick was cleaning off the driveway and snow banks. I just loved sitting and cuddling with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment