Friday, January 28, 2011

I feel like a little bit of a failure

Yesterday Evie had 2 blow outs at day care. She is in size 2 seventh generation diapers. I like these since they have little chemicals to sit next to her bare bum (they are even un bleached!). But really 2 blow outs??? We never get these at home in cloth. I think we may try to move up to size 3....

But also she gets a red bum at day care in disposables. It does not seem to bother her and is gone after being in cloth for a few hours. Just baffles me.

I am debating about trying out a different brand of disposables. Any suggestions to try? I really would like to stay away form many chemicals

I just wish day care would use cloth. But they won't due to sanitary reasons. I just don't get it. They would just have to put them in a hanging wet bag. We would keep some disposables there in case. Her bum would be so much happier. She would rarely blow out. They are cute. Easy to use.

Ugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment